Sunday, July 27, 2008

While I'm away...

For any curious kittens, I've set up a travel blog to track my whereabouts as I faff about Indochina for the next five weeks.

Email me at teejmahal{at}gmail.com if you want the address, but just remember, no references to this one if you comment on the other one please! Bannination will be swift and terrible.

Apart from that, I'm packed and good to go with two days to spare.

The boy's meeting me for the Thailand leg of it at the end, and I'm almost puking at the thought of not seeing him for nearly a month before that. Aaack.

However! A holiday! A sorely needed one! I'm outta here!


Fare thee well!

6 comments:

CodeMonkey said...

We need an update!

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to suspect she didn't make it back from hols, Great Sage. I fucking knew she shouldna booked the Hanoi Hilton.

CodeMonkey said...

I reckon she got back, realised there was still some small fragment of south East Asia she'd missed seeing and has gone back to check it out.
And shouldn't that be "Great Sage, Equal of Heaven"? :) (fantastic book that)

Anonymous said...

Yeah. That'd be right - forgot to check out Bhutan. That's a common trap for young players.

"And shouldn't that be 'Great Sage, Equal of Heaven'?"

Natch, but you couldn't leave it at that? I suppose you want some hot Japanese chick dressed as a boy-monk to "punish" you as well, you cheeky monkey.

CodeMonkey said...

"I suppose you want some hot Japanese chick dressed as a boy-monk to "punish" you as well, you cheeky monkey."

Hey, I'll take whatever I can get! :)
I read the book last year, it's about the only "classic" I haven't been disappointed with. It's just as good as the TV show (less comical perhaps, but it's all there).

sachin bani said...

I really Like Your posts. you have really good and interesting blog keep writing:)
Flights to Dubai
Cheap Flights to Dubai
Dubai Flights